Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Style Expedition; Music, Climbing, Dining, Paddling, Peddling, Friends and Fun

OK so the next few Weeks are gonna be a combination of of adventures, Freinds, Music and of course we gotta eat! So I thought I would attempt to blog the hijinks of these weeks and spot light some fun times for those of you who are interested. The series is titled Music, Climbing, Dining, Paddling, Peddling, Friends and Fun, thats super long so I will abreviate it to MCDPPFAF , hmm not to cool sounding or looking any one got any better ideas. How about the life style expedition.  I like that.








The Journey Begins here at the Big Time Out in Cumberland, Vancouver Island August 12 - 13th 2011. 2 days of music and Mayhem, I managed to get a volunteer position working security in return for free access, a good deal I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment