Thursday, June 12, 2014

My second Published article with Images


AKv14i2-14AKv14i2-15
My second published article is out in the new addition of  Adventure Kayak Magazine, this time I was asked to share some pointers I have learned about getting great photography results from the Gopro in the field. I felt quite humbled by the opportunity to be published amongst a feature article with a group of amazing photographers like Erik Boomer and Freya Fennwood.
Also featured was a two page spread of myself and my TRAK Kayaks “Seeker” Surfing at Surge Narrows, BC Canada.  I had been taking photo’s of everyone else, when my mate James told me to go get some surfing in and I will get some shots of you with your camera…. this was the best of the shots he got of this beautiful day surfing .  For more images from the day go to my blog here to get the full story


AKv14i2-43



AKv14i2-1Read more in the free online addition of Adventure Kayak here

No comments:

Post a Comment