Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking Back on Kayaking the Coast of New Zealand

Skooks-(C)JSharp-00073

Cape PalliserIt is now a year since I, pulled into wellington harbour in New Zealand, and called an end to my attempt at paddling the length of NZ's east coast form the north of the North Island to the South of Stewart Island.

Skooks-(C)JSharp-00735

What an amazing trip it was and it feels like a life time since that trip.... so many more adventures have come and gone, yet I look back on the Kayak Down Under NZ expedition as a corner stone of my life's new momentum.

Read more about the Adventure on the Blog site www.kayakdownundernz.blogspot.com and stay tuned as I strive to share the adventures I find myself on.

Keep exploring by whatever means!

J

Skooks-(C)JSharp-1010193

No comments:

Post a Comment